Born in 1972 in Saint-Martin d’Heres (France).
Visual artist specialized in photography.
Live and work in Grenoble (France).
Member of artiSens, Alter-Art and the Dauphinois 2 CV Club,
former member of the MAPRA, Focus Grenoble, St John of Bournay Photo Club, Collectif Dragon.
Associated co-manager of Nodule Multimedia “The Good Agency”.
18 solo exhibitions and 29 group exhibitions until now.
– 1978-1980: weekly courses in drawing, painting and modeling
– 1980: first photographic series with a Kodak Instamatic 25 in Paris
– 1982: advanced training in still lifes in the Andrée Méaux-Rougemont workshop, Annonay
– 1994: first photographs with a Minolta SLR X-9
– 1998: creation of the web agency Nodule Multimedia “The Good Agency”
– 1999-2013 : illustrator for Consom’Agir magazine
– 2007: transition from film to digital , and first public exhibitions
– 2008: co-founder and treasurer (until 2014 ) of the artiSens association created for the development and dissemination of visual arts in Grenoble area
– 2012: status of artistic creator, transition to full frame format photography
– 2014: creation of the Collectif Dragon with Edouard Johnson and Philippe Vieilly
– 2015: project of valorization of animation work in gerontology centres in Isère, in partnership with the GAG (Group of Facilitators in Gerontology) of the department
– 2016 : vice-president of artiSens with an all new team.
“Martin Parr, Stephen Shore , Saul Leiter, William Eggleston, Garry Winogrand and Anton Corbijn are the main instigators of my work. In the 90s , I was the one who photographed bicycles. I love urban details , beautiful cars, seashores , abandoned buildings and people with whom I often produces pure compositions, mostly in color.”